Lasting aesthetic results targeting Sun damage and more.
The IPL Technology delivers innovative and lasting aesthetic results targeting acne, treating pigmented lesions, vascular lesions as well as effectively rejuvenating skin.
- Acne reduction
- Hair removal
- Sun Damage
- Pigmented lesions
- Vascular lesions
- Skin Rejuvenation
What You Can Expect
- Minimal time investment for treatments (initial and interval time)
- Skin safe treatments, minimal side effects
- Comfortable treatments delivered with integrated cooling system
- Exceptional efficacy thanks to varied and smart protocols
Before & After
Frequently Asked Questions
What does laser treatment feel like?
What can I expect post-treatment?
The downtime with IPL is relatively low. Most patients will experience redness and mild swelling for 24-48 hours after treatment. In general, most patient can return to normal activities after treatment.
For more aggressive treatments, redness and swelling may last for 2-4 days. Patients may also have some scabbing and temporary darkening of the skin and age spots over the entire treatment area.
It is important to practice strict sun protection before and after treatment as to prevent any prolonged adverse effects.
For IPL hair removal, three to seven days after treatment, patients may notice what appears to be a re-growth of hair. Actually, most of these hairs are being shed as a result of the treatment and are not re-growth. Between treatments, patients should not wax or pluck hair, but can shave.
How many treatments are required?
• We recommend a series of 6 treatments 6 to 8 weeks apart for hair removal. Number of sessions depends on various factors such as your hair thickness, area being treated, and hair growth cycle.
• For skin rejuvenation for sun damage a series of 4-6 treatments every 3-4 weeks apart is effective.
• When Prism is used for isolated pigmented lesions or for vascular lesions/rosacea up to 3 treatments every 3-4 weeks is recommended.
• For acne treatments one treatment every week for 5-6 weeks is recommended.
Are there any potential side effects?
Although patients experience few side effects, those most commonly noticed are slight reddening and local swelling of the skin, similar to sunburn. These effects typically last only a matter of hours. In rare instances, blistering may occur. Avoid hot baths, hot tubs and saunas for 24 hours. Diligent use of sunscreen for 4-6 weeks is recommended. Aloe Vera or cortisone cream may be applied.